Symptoms Of Kidney Failure
Ever wondered what or which organs filter out the harmful toxins and doesn’t let the excess necessary water let out through urination? Well, kidney gets the credit. Kidneys are the visceral organs partially covered by the peritoneal membrane in our back to each side of the spine.
The problem occurs when kidney loses the ability to function as a filtering unit of waste from blood sufficiently. Most common method of cure is dialysis.
Below given Symptoms Of Kidney Failure:
Factors that could affect kidney to lose it functionality is | Symptoms Of Kidney Failure
- Toxic exposure to environmental pollutants or certain medications. It is proven that getting addicted to tranquilizers or certain medicated drugs causes kidney failure
- Severe dehydration.
- Kidney trauma or problem of differentiating the matured erythrocytes (RBCs).
Possible symptoms of kidney failure are | Symptoms Of Kidney Failure
- Reduced amount of urine.
- Respiratory problems.
- Shortened breaths.
- Pressure or pain in the chest.
- Vertigo seizers or coma.
Swelling of legs, ankles, and feet from retention of fluids caused by the failure of kidneys to eliminate water waste and deposits in the lymph vessels or the skin tissues. This condition is called rheumatism and gout.
Heart disorder or diseases, chronic or acute, cardiac arrests (heart attack), Liver failure or severe burned wounds, and high blood pressure limits the blood flow and causes kidney failure.
Problems in eliminating the urine cause the toxins to deposits in the kidneys. Malignant cancer which cannot be cured blocks the urine passageways but benign or curable cancer clots can be removed and prevents kidney failure
Internal bleeding due to injuries, kidney stone due to excess deposition of certain substances or elements, failure of nephrons, prostate cancer(enlarged prostate) or nervous damages to the bladder control (maybe because of cervical spondylosis or cervical injuries).
Causes of kidney failure | Symptoms Of Kidney Failure
- Vasculitis and Lupus are conditions in which blood vessels get inflamed and swells causing pain and autoimmune response to inflammation of other body organs.
- Glomerulonephritis is the inflammation of capillaries or small blood vessels of the kidneys
- Chemotherapy drugs and medications.
- the hemolytic uremic syndrome which involves the breakdown of red blood cells following bacterial infections.
Get the surprising deals and coupons on homeshop18 coupons hurry!
Types of kidney failure | Symptoms Of Kidney Failure
- Pre-renal: kidneys begin to shrink and fail to work further. Happens mostly in the external areas to the near kidney region.
- Intrinsic: It is caused by direct trauma to the kidneys or severe bleeding.
- Postrenal: Causing blockage to the urinary tract.
ALSO SEE: Symptoms Of AIDS
How is it diagnosed? | Symptoms Of Kidney Failure
- It is diagnosed by urinalysis, kidney tissue samples, imaging, blood samples, urine volume count.
- Treatment is most common and successful is dialysis but long span needed as well.
- Most meticulous work of surgery may lead to deranged organs is the kidney transplant but also the most effective and quickest of other methods as well.
- Sometimes during kidney grafting, the autoimmune system rejects the kidney due to unmatched blood groups and causes more severe conditions.