How To Increase Sperm
Do you want to have kids or your sexual needs are not getting satisfied? 15 million sperm per milliliter is likely required by the semen to be fertile. And now this count can go down if factors like stress, hotness, STI’s that interrupts sperm production. The number of couples is increasing day by day with the common thought of infertility. Around 15 percent of couples are facing this problem, and this percentage is growing. What is infertility? Infertility can be defined as the absence of sexual activity after one year of regular sexual intercourse without any means of contraceptive measures.Nowadays, 40 percent of men are responsible for this problem. Now modern methods are introduced to increase sperm count and to get infertile couples in getting pregnant. Medicines are also very helpful to increase male fertility. Some do’s and don’ts are mentioned below regarding how to increase sperm count.
Nowadays, 40 percent of men are responsible for this problem. Now modern methods are introduced to increase sperm count and to get infertile couples in getting pregnant. Medicines are also very helpful to increase male fertility. Some do’s and don’ts are mentioned below regarding how to increase sperm count.
Get yourself nonstop deal and offers on Jabong coupons here
Are you looking for the best ways to produce healthy sperm? | How to increase sperm
You are simple steps away to produce healthy sperm. Now let’s see what are those:
- Many different multivitamin supplements are present in the market like Fertilaid for men. It is important for the sperm to have nutrients like vitamin E and vitamin C for proper functioning. Vitamin E and selenium helps to increase speed and concentration of sperm.
- Fruits and vegetables are well known for antioxidants; eat enough of fruits and vegetables to improve sperm health.
- Try to manage your stress. Stress interferes with certain hormones and the sperm count decreases. Try to be sporty and indulge yourself in physical activities as it is good for overall health and especially reproductive health. Don’t overdo it, as it can change hormonal content and sperm quality fades away.
- Weight is also an important measure to look. High body fat interrupts in producing reproductive hormones, which reduces sperm count. Percentage of sperm quality increases if body weight is maintained.
- Eat ashwagandha. Ashwagandha is a herb and it is the well-known plant to increase sperm production since ancient times. It increases the level of testosterone and improves sperm motility.
- Add those minerals in your diet which contains zinc, high amount zinc is present in foods like shellfish, eggs, meat etc. it is one of the major minerals for male fertility. Further, due to high exercises zinc can decrease the sperm count.
- Doing sex or masturbating everyday declines the quality of sperm. More you will ejaculate, less dense semen you will get.
- Give Massage to your body with herbal oils along with regular exercise. This improves the blood flow and circulation which results to produce healthier sperm.
Do you know the factors responsible for decreasing sperm count are? No, continue reading to avoid these factors | How To Increase Sperm
ALSO SEE: Symptoms Of Kidney Failure
- Avoid tobacco
- Consume less alcohol
- Keep yourself away from drugs like marijuana
- Don’t spend more than 30 minutes in cold water
- Wearing tight jeans, bicycle shots and gym supporters affects scrotal temperature, at last, sperm production decreases.
- Avoid lubricants during sex like saliva, oil.
- Avoid steroids
- Keep your work stress at office
- Stay away from environmental hazards and toxins
No Responses Yet